Monday, March 11, 2013

A Beary Caring Letter


A Beary Caring Letter
Written on March 11, 2013
By: Nan Forehand

You have been on my mind and in my prayers.
I want you to have one of my Goodwill Bears.
Even on those days when you feel at your worst,
I know you still put God first.
I’ve trusted this ministry to God above.
Each teddy is sent out with hugs and love.
I hope that something I’ve said in this letter
will somehow help you feel better.
May the warmth of God’s love and this soft, cuddly bear
serve as reminders that He and I truly do care.

In Christian love,
Nan
a.k.a. The Bear Lady

I am mailing a teddy bear and this letter/poem to a lady who has had ongoing health problems for quite a while.  I know this is the first post I have published since the end of last year.  There are more stories I want to share with you as time permits.  
Take care and have a beary wonderful day!
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment