Tuesday, April 17, 2012

All Because of Love

I went by the hospital last Thursday after I left my office to make a delivery of teddy bears.  As I went through the security checkpoint in the ER, a lady at the triage desk followed me through the double glass doors.  She said there was something for me to pick up.  As I approached the first bin where teddies are stored, the lady removed the lid from the bin and pulled out a beautiful Vermont Teddy Bear!
She told me that a lady had come to the triage desk and said "in February, my son was here in the ER and was given a teddy bear.  I went out and bought this one for the lady who brings the teddy bears to the hospital."  It is one of the most beautiful teddy bears I've ever seen!  I will probably never know who that lady was, nor will I be able to thank her, but I'm sure she knows in her heart how much I appreciate her most generous gift.  At some point, the teddy bear will provide long lasting comfort to someone in need.  The beautiful thing is that God already knows who will be the person to receive this particular bear.
God plans in advance for our blessings.  Nan's good will bears is testimony of this truth.  All of these bears in my attic at this moment are for people who aren't even sick right now.  They don't know they will be going to the Iredell Memorial Hospital Emergency Room and they don't have a clue that God has already prepared in advance for them to be comforted by a teddy bear and a mother's poem.
I have included a photo of this Vermont Teddy Bear for your viewing pleasure.  Let it be a reminder that when you have a specific need, God has already provided in advance for you to be blessed with exactly what will provide you the greatest comfort, strength, hope and endurance.  This will all be granted to you in abundance, all because of love.
Have a wonderful day! Love, Nan

1 comment:

  1. Nan, we have a ton of bears at Special Treasures that we have put back to donate to you. Please call us and tell us whether or not you are interested in taking them. 704-873-7015 Thank you! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete